There are a number of ways to get in touch with me here at Byron Herbalist. Just a few very important points before you do send off an email.
- I cannot take on patients based in the USA due to regulations set down by my business insurance provider.
- I cannot give any health advice or prescribe anything without seeing you as a patient first.
- If you are contacting me regarding your child’s digestive issues then they will need to attend the clinic in Byron Bay in person. Remote consultations are not permitted for minors.
- I have been finding it difficult to get international patients their prescribed herbs and supplements so I only take on international patients after reviewing their case and their location. If you are not residing in Australia please send through your top digestive symptoms as well as your location too.
- If you have a comment or question regarding something you have read in an article here then it is best to leave a comment below the article. I answer as many as possible and it is a great way for others to learn and engage.
- If you are looking to book an appointment then the details and availability can be found here.
Finally you can send me an email with the contact form below.